How it Works
The Personal Foundation Program is an exciting, fun and profound endeavor. It was created by Thomas Leonard, considered to be the “father of coaching” and the founder of my coaching training program, Coach U.
Think of your life or business as a house and you want to make some additions, changes, repairs. Do you repair the broken windows, replace the roof, add a room, remodel the kitchen? Too often in our lives we wish we could repair our own foundation but settle for slapping on a coat of paint.
The Personal Foundation Program helps you first find any weak spots in that foundation and fix them. From there you can add on a room, redecorate, or design a whole new landscape – and know it will be established on a firm and healthy foundation.
Read below from the Coach U literature:
Accomplish more, More easily
You will accomplish more, more easily if you take the time to first strengthen your personal foundation.
Who doesn’t want to accomplish more in life? Don’t most of us want more time? More money? More love? More satisfaction? Yet, our tendency is to search for it rather than simply having it all come to us. A strong personal foundation includes 10 distinct stepping stones which, when linked together, provide a solid, yet personalized base on which to build your life, and a way to naturally attract the things you want. And, in a world, which sometimes appears to be built on quicksand, we all need a solid, dependable personal foundation.
The 10 stepping-stones
1. A past that you are fully clear of
2. A life that is based fully on integrity
3. Needs that have been identified and fully met
4. Boundaries that are ample and automatic.
5. Standards that bring out your best.
6. An absence of tolerations.
7. A choice to come from a positive place.
8. A family that nurtures you.
9. A community that develops you.
10. A life fully oriented around your true values
What to Expect
- During the coming months, here are some of the things that you can expect to happen. All of these things might not happen to you, but many will. They are that predictable.
- Your priorities will change. What you thought was important will be less or even more so.
- Your friends/community will upgrade. You may even lose several friends or colleagues.
- You will take better care of yourself, even if you are taking good care of yourself now. You will have more energy, though at first you might be dragging.
- You will be discouraged. Remember, you are making fundamental changes.
- You will expect more of others, and of yourself. You may even get demanding. Your life will get simpler, easier and less stressful.
- Well, there you have it – some of the things to expect during and after this program. The best way to enjoy these changes is to understand that you are putting yourself first in this program and that this will both ripple and ricochet. Have patience with others and have compassion for yourself. Keep going, even when you are not sure why or how. You will be sure, eventually.
- You will learn to clarify your personal and/or professional goals, and define what success and happiness really mean to you. All of this may sound simple, but it isn’t so easy to change old habits and views. That is where a coach can help.
Personal Foundation challenges and opportunities
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Improving your relationships
- Clearing clutter
- Financial security and independence
- Balancing business and personal life
- Feeling more energized and inspired
- Self and time management
- Developing your great idea
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Getting promoted
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Starting that business or taking your existing one to the next level
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Improving a current relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Getting organized
- Making more money
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…
The monthly investment for this individualized Personal Foundation program is $550 for three 28 minute coaching sessions with Marian Morgan (10% off when 6 months paid in full; 5% off when 3 months paid in full). The calls will be lasered and focused on the topic we are working on and the path of development will be determined by that and by the progress you make on your assignments between calls and assigned tasks.
The program can be completed in six months – to one year – and that depends on your pacing. Of course, if at any time you are having questions or concerns regarding staying the course, it is imperative you initiate that conversation!
Introduction Phone Call
If you are interested in registering for the Personal Foundation Program, it is necessary to have an introductory phone call to evaluate your readiness for this transformative and life changing experience. Please schedule your 15 minute phone call with me here.